Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly Makes it Easy!

I have had a really great experience with Shutterfly in the past. My Sister-in-laws and I uploaded and created an amazingly beautiful photo book of a family reunion for my Father and Mother-in-law. It was so easy for us all to be able to access the website and create pages and post pictures to them. The book turned out amazing! It was a great gift and my in-laws appreciated it so very much. 
  This year, I am going to use Shutterfly to make our holiday cards. I am very excited that I decided to do this from how lovely my past experience was making that photo book! They have so many beautiful and fun card designs it is almost hard to choose one that I want! I really like the designs that have several photos on them because we are having trouble picking just one photo of our family and the many adventures we've had this year of 2010. I cannot wait to see how my cards will turn out!

Here are some of my favorite designs:




1 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP