Thursday, September 27, 2007

Prepare for Glory

So, on Oct. 22, we're going on a cruise to the bahamas! We are so incredibly excited because this summer has been fun, but soooooooooo busy!! This cruise will definately be what we have been needing and waiting for all summer! Anyways, Jess and I decided to start this new workout plan.. that we have dubbed "Look Bangin' for the cruise '07. Sort of a silly name, but basically we want to look like these two:


haha..sort of a crazy goal right? well i'm sure we won't look EXACTLY like them but it's one of our favorite movies and thought we'd just shoot for something! But it's been way nice to be in great shape for once, i've always been an excercise nut, but my eating habits have not been the greatest. So, now we have really healthy eating habits, and I have totally noticed a difference! I don't need to lose any weight, but I am getting alot more toned and just feel healthier! It's great! Plus, we kinda want to be those two for halloween, so we couldn't be lookin like crap! haha

4 holla backs:

Stephanie September 28, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

sweet, i'm gona make that my goal too. I have been working my but off, litterally, (it is shrinking a tad) to train for this marathon.

k, i want to see pics of y'all with your rockin bods

Stephanie September 28, 2007 at 5:41 PM  

p.s. I'm lovin your hair, it's soooo long

Jess Heather CK and Shay September 28, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

don't you know..that IS jess and i in those two pics..we were the body doubles for them in that movie hahaha..RIGHT! i wish

Melis September 29, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

HEATHER! So glad you started a blog! But wait - are you not coming back for good?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP