Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just My Luck


So, last night i was running with higgins at around 7:30. I had just gotten off the phone with my mom with the good news that the house they put an offer on got accepted and they hope to close on it by the end of the month! I was in such good spirits, and Jess was going to be home in a hour! Little did I know the tragedy that was about to happen. While running, I didn't happen
see the hole that I was about to step into.....which I did....and I fell, spraining my left ankle in the
process. For those of you who have never sprained an ankle..it is the WORST feeling EVER.
I am no stranger to sprains, and have sprained my ankles numerous times while I played
volleyball for 7 years and basketball for 5, but I would almost rather break my ankle than sprain
it! Ugh..so there I was sitting on the sidewalk with my dog freaking out at me, because I'm
not just upset I'm hysterical! So instinctively I called Jess just bawling my eyes out and sounding
pitiful as I'm stranded there. He calmed me down, while we were both laughing at the situation,
and after a few moments I somehow managed to get myself up and hobbled home with higgins in
tow. So, now I'm stuck at home not being able to run for a while with a cankle...awesome.

1 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP