Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Little Bit Behind...


I have not blogged in a while and there has been so much that has happened so prepare for a PICTURE OVERLOAD! Ready?? Here we go!!

One of my dearest friends from highschool Adrianne drove down from Philly to come have lunch with me and Cal! This is in Cheesecake Factory in the Inner Harbor!
Jess and I stayed with one of my roommates Melissa (pictured below) in NYC last weekend! We rode the Bolt Bus up, which was so fun, and NO parking a car weeee!! We saw the sights and had a BLAST! I wanted to move to Central Park! Not much time for explanations of all our adventures that we had, but here are a few of the highlights!:

Subway fun!
We will never forget. This flag is right in front of Ground Zero, and below I am standing with Calvin in front of the site.

Ahh, Central Park! I loved climbing these rocks! And the views and overall general feel of the place made me fall in Love! I asked Jess if we could move here! haha


Two weekends in a row in August and the beg of September we went to DC to see some of the museums and the memorials again. We still have SO MUCH MORE to see there, but at least have seen most of it!
Calvin on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and at Capital Hill!
We got to see the Museum of Natural History, as well as the Air and Space Museum! Below, Jess and I were having wayyy too much fun playing on a model of an American Airlines plane!



Out of all the memorials, I think that the Lincoln is by far my favorite!

We went back to the White House, and Calvin WOULD NOT stop crying! The entire time we were in front of it he sobbed!

Whew! Enough pics for you?? Hope you enjoyed!

2 holla backs:

Walker Family September 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Looks like you guys have gotten to see so much!!! I am hoping to go to PA next April!!

Unknown September 22, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

I love the last picture of you and Jess! What a cute couple!! Have a safe trip back to Utah, guess we'll see each other next year when I come out to visit!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP