Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy Little Bees

We did make it to Utah all who were wondering! It was a long trip, but Calvin was such a trooper! He hardly cried EVER the entire three day journey! What an amazing little baby boy I have :) We are still in the course of unpacking our house and enjoying being back here, MAN how I missed our house! A one bedroom apartment was feeling so incredibly cramped! But just as soon as we are back we are heading out again! We are driving up to Rexburg tomorrow where we will stay until Thursday when we fly to Hawaii for 7 days!! I am SO excited! The only thing I am worried about is leaving Calvin....it will be the first time I have been more than a few hours away from him! He will be staying with Jess's parents, and I am not at all worried about his safety or anything like that, I am just so anxious thinking about leaving him for the first time and for a week no less! I'm sure all first time Mothers go through this, and I hear it's always hard leaving your first baby the first time. I know it will all be great, and Calvin will have so much fun being with his Grandparents, and with his Aunt Uncle and three cousins, but I know he will have some sad times missing Jess and I. And I know he will not be happy with us at all when we do get back which will be so hard for me, but it's gotta happen.
Anyways, other than feeling bad about leaving Calvin I am STOKED for our trip to the warm sunny beautiful beaches of Hawaii!
Well my fellow bloggers, til we meet again...:)

3 holla backs:

Walker Family October 6, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

You're brave! I can't even leave Nathan overnight. And I feel guilty if I go out with a friend or my mom without him and get home after he's already gone to bed...I think I'm wimpy! Have a GREAT time in Hawaii. It'll be fun to see pics! :)

Brynne October 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Glad you made it back okay! You must have a trooper on your hands! Wow. Oh man, the first time we left Cade he was a year and we went on a cruise for 8 days. The last couple of days were torcher because I missed my baby!!! But as soon as I got back, I realized how nice of a break it was. :) You'll have fun! I'm jealous!!

sam and kyrsten October 17, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

yay im glad i can look at your blog now! its so cute! it was so fun to meet you guys! your awesome! i miss hawaii so much but im sure its nice for you to be back with calvin! he is adorable by the way! i hope things are going good!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP