Monday, October 26, 2009

Move Over Martha

Jamie and I went to a baby shower for our friend Amber this past Saturday, and she had the lovely idea of making a diaper cake. I have seen them before at showers and thought they were so cute and thought they were hard to make, but I was so wrong! I am so happy about how it turned out that I am going to be making them for every baby shower I go to now. Thanks Jamie for bringing out my crafty side- I knew it was in there somewhere :) Amber and I, man I kinda miss having a belly!


Eat your heart out Martha.

2 holla backs:

Walker Family October 26, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

That turned out so cute Heather! I got 2 at my baby shower and loved them! I love your idea to put flowers and stuff on them. Adorable!

Abbie October 27, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Wow that looks so professional!! I love love love it!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP