Sunday, May 23, 2010

2

I am very excited to (finally) announce that baby #2 will be due Dec. 14!!!! I am about 12 weeks now..and am finally feeling like a normal person! I got sick starting around week four, and it lasted until about a week ago. Not quite as sick as with Calvin.. but still definitely not fun! The drive out to Kansas with my Mom ended up being a nightmare. Day one was great..I drove most of the way and felt totally fine. But once we got to our hotel in Nebraska for the night, Cal decided he didn't want to sleep..AT ALL. So...next day was not as good. I ended up getting a migraine, and I've had maybe 4 in my life total. But when I get them my entire body shuts down, and I throw up, so add being pregnant on top of it, and it was not a pretty picture. I am so grateful my Mom was with me or I hate to think of how awful that trip would have been!~

   But........we made it...I am finally feeling healthy and happy...and WE ARE SO EXCITED!! :) Crazy to think another little baby will be a part of our family in a few months!! Oh and did I mention I already look 5 months pregnant? Wow...so fun...haha.

6 holla backs:

Tommy and Megan May 23, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

Congrats you guys! We are SOO excited for you! Glad you are feeling better!

Walker Family May 24, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

So exciting!! I bet you don't look 5 months! You did a good job keeping it a surprise!!! I was so excited I couldn't wait to blab the news with Nathan! Congrats on your cute growing family! Glad you're feeling better!

sam and kyrsten May 24, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

YAYYAYAYAYA! im so excited for you! :) love you hope life is good! glad your feeling better!

Cardon Family May 29, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Yeah! that is awesome! Congrats! I am glad you are feeling better!

Cardon Family May 29, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

oh and no worries....I already look 9 months prego and I still have 5 months to go!:)

Brynne June 7, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Congrats!!! That is soooo exciting. Time flies. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP