Sunday, August 29, 2010

24 Weeks

 Here she is! She is getting so big in my belly..I can't imagine doing this for 4 months more! But looking at my pics with Calvin I did indeed get quite larger..speaking of I thought I would compare my 24 week pic with my first pregnancy.

  I think I look about the same size wise. My hair was SO SHORT! I had donated it that summer since my Mom was going through her treatments, and needless to say the girl kinda hacked my head. Growing that out was NOT.FUN.  Ah well, it went for a good cause though!

2 holla backs:

Walker Family August 29, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

You look great. To me it looks like you carried Calvin higher up than you little peanut now. Fun fun!

Brynne September 2, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

looks to me like you carried Calvin lower...interesting! You look so cute!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP