Sunday, October 24, 2010

32 Weeks

Here I am at 32 weeks! I feel like she is so much higher than Calvin! I can still shave my legs fairly well which I couldn't with CK...and I can still wear my regular jeans (unbuttoned and unzipped of course) which I could not even pull them up over my butt with CK. So, 6 or 7weeks to go! I say 6 or 7 because my doctor is probably going to induce me early. He is worried about me tearing again which was pretty traumatic the first time around, and apparently baby girl is pretty hefty already and he wants to make sure that she stays good and small and that I don't have to have a c-section! So, Just a few weeks to go! AHHH


I thought I would throw in a pic of my adorable little man! He looks so grown up! I can't believe he will be 2 here in just about a month! We are planning a super fun cars birthday for him..he LIVES for cars and anything with wheels on it! He has been acting out alot lately since we have been home, but I don't blame him..he has had quite the summer of mommy being sick and lazy and moving several times too many. But I am hoping it wears off before baby girls arrives! He gives her loves everyday, but I am not convinced that he really understands that an actual baby is going to come out of me and come home with us. Will be interesting!

4 holla backs:

jill 'E' jam October 27, 2010 at 2:11 AM  

You are adorable!! Look at that belly! I love it! That picture of Calvin is adorable. I miss you guys so much.... I'm thinking the reunion needs to be annual :D

sam and kyrsten October 27, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

yay you look so GREAT! you are adorable! that little sweetheart is going to be a beauty! i love calvins beanie! he is so darling too! i miss you i hope you are doing good!

C & E October 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Yay updates! Heather you look great! Glad you guys made it back safe and sound.

Brynne November 3, 2010 at 2:21 AM  

Our boys had a cars birthday last time...funny how they get hooked on that stuff! :) It's totally annoying that the marketing ppl know that, and put characters on EVERYTHING in the store. ;) You look super cute, Heather.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP