Tuesday, November 16, 2010

She's Already a Diva

I am still alive! I have been so very very busy lately that I just don't have anytime for being on the computer or blogging! I am 36 weeks now officially..and HUGE. If one more person asks me if I am having twins I am sorry for you but you are getting punched in the face. PUNCHED! I already feel like an orca whale and you asking me how many babies I am having does not help.
  Things are busy, I have been steadily getting ready for baby girl. All the baby clothes are washed and the car seat is all washed and ready to go! I actually had false labor about 2 weeks ago which scared me into getting a move on getting ready! Funny how that works out. I am now feeling a little more confident that I am ready for the little bundle to arrive, but still not sure how I am going to deal with two children under 3. Hopefully all will be smooth...and at least my mom is 10 mins away if I have a meltdown which I might just have.
  I also got a horrible sinus infection a few weeks ago, and since you can't take anything that helps you get better while prego I was miserable. I already feel like I am suffocating and adding a stuffed up nose and horrible sinus pressure was not fun at all. Luckily my doctor after a few days took pity on me and let me try some antibiotics and it cleared right up!
 This past weekend I was hit quite suddenly Saturday night with the pukes. We are not sure if it was food poisoning or a stomach bug, but gosh I wanted to die! Throwing up while this huge and pregnant just hurts, and poor baby girl would go wild everytime I yacked. It was so bad that I could not even keep water down, and in the middle of the night I was so weak Jess came in to check on me and found me laying on the bathroom floor shivering uncontrollably and not being able to walk back to bed. So bless his heart, he carried me. I know I am not the lightest of creatures at the moment too, so double bless his heart! Once the morning came and I still had not even been able to keep water down for more than 5 seconds, we called up my doctor and he quickly had me go to the hospital to receive fluids and make sure baby girl was ok.
  Man I felt sooo much better once those fluids were started! And they gave me some pretty sweet nausea meds so I was feeling alot better. Baby girl was totally fine too, which made me feel so relieved. Wasn't really in my plans for Sunday to be rushed to the labor and delivery when I was not in labor yet, but it made me a little excited to have that big day arrive sometime soon!
  Although baby girl is being a diva so far, I am beyond words excited to see her! She will be such a joy to us, and Calvin gets more excited everyday when he sees my belly or the pics of her ultrasounds on our fridge. I just hope that excitement on his part lasts, because he is quite the little momma's boy and will probably be in a bit of a shock when he realizes that she is not leaving. Luckily though, he has become more and more attached to his Daddy since we have been back from the summer and that makes me so so happy!
  Anywho, just thought I would give you a little update. Jess will be in Cabo this weekend (lucky duck), so I will be staying with my Mom and Dad juuuuuust in case, but hopefully nothing happens or I will be so upset. I don't think I can do it without Jess there! And then Thanksgiving next week will be a busy week! Jess's parents and brother and his wife and 3 kiddos will be staying with us. We had originally planned on dinner at our house..I know..WHAT was I thinking??!! But his cousins and all their families thought it would be fun if we all got together, so the dinner was moved to his cousins house in South Jordan. I am SO relieved! It would have been fun regardless but I would have been so much more stressed out worrying about a turkey and everything and now all I have to bring is rolls :)

Well, I am going to hit the hay. Hopefully no more drama happens until this little girl arrives (when Jess hopefully is here!) Til next time :) xoxo

1 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP