Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5 years...WHOA

It is CRAZY to me that we have been married for 5 years! Here were are on our happy day on Dec. 30, 2005! 



Amazing how time flies! And now we have two gorgeous kiddos :) I am a lucky woman! So this year, we went up to Huntsman Springs in Driggs Idaho. Jess got us a night in this house! We had a ton of fun, even if baby Shay came with us :) We went and had a lovely dinner the 3 of us, and then bought lots of snacks and food to make breakfast and spent the night relaxing in our robes and watching movies! We even took an amazing bath in their jetted tub...and a bath to me is quite a luxury! I am so dang tired and never have time for baths anymore! 
 
 
Front of the house
                                                      these two are of the master bedroom. And no that's not a baby doll it's Shay! She looks kinda funny on our bed!

                                   master bathroom! there was a really nice shower back there too, but we couldn't get it all in the pic!
 the dining room and the kitchen were phenomenal. The appliances and range were the most expensive and nicest I have seen! I wanted this kitchen and everything that came with it!

                   Our view. The tetons were directly behind us, and it was so cloudy you could not even see them :( Oh well
                                           Relaxing!

    Bedroom #2
  these two are of the front entry way and the laundry room

   Bedroom #3 and did I mention every bedroom had a bathroom??

                                         Bedroom #4
  I totally wanted to move into this house! And their decorator was amazing! I ought to give him a call- He can come decorate my house whenever he wants! 

Happy 5th Anniversary babe! Can't wait to see where we will be in another 5 years!

0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP