Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Arizona!

Tomorrow we're flying to Arizona for a "fun" few days with the owners of our pest control company! I'm soo excited! Jess really won't tell me what we're doing, basically everytime I ask him, he says "it's a surprise!!!"So, I'm pretty excited because I want to find out what this is all about! And our company is paying our way there, So hey, I'm all for it! We definately need a break! I have been so overwhelmed, especially this week. I've just had such a terrible week and feel very stressed out about a ton of stuff...and many many tears were shed this week. it was awful. so this is going to be such a blast I cannot even tell you!
I am so grateful to be in Utah now with my family and friends! I have missed them so much these past two years! Basically once Jess and I got married we moved right up to Rexburg, and then after 4 months right off to Dallas! It was so fun moving around the country, but after a while it got pretty lonely.We did make some friends, (Dallas peeps), and I had my really good friend Stephanie with me in Baltimore while her hubby sold for us for a few months. But I really didn't have any friends, and have felt like I have had NO social life! So, now being in Utah I feel like I'm back in the loop again with my girls, and am starting to feel like myself again! It's weird, I was so used to doing everything by myself, grocery shopping, SHOPPING, and I would usually just be by myself all day long in our aparment in Baltimore with Mr. Higgins, so now when my friends or my sister calls me to do stuff like that I almost feel weird! haha..it's hard to explain.
Anyways, long story short..I love being back here!!!!! I just went to my friend's bridal shower tonight Amanda. She got engaged ONE month ago, and she's getting married on saturday...ohhhh Utah how i've missed you haha. But I wanted to tell one random story that really has nothing to do with what i've been blabbering on about.
Last weekend Amanda was staying with her whole family at her aunt's house in alpine and her fiance David was there too. In the middle of the night she was abrubtly awoken by a slap to the face! David was standing over her holding his mouth not being able to speak because it was POURING out blood! He had his tonsils removed 2 weeks before, and his artery in his neck ruptured!! So, he didn't know what to do to wake her up (not being able to speak) so he came downstairs where she was sleeping and just slapped her! haha..ok it's not funny but when she told the story it was hilarious. anyway, so she grabbed him a towel and a bowl and woke up her mom and dad who were freaking out because as they told me blood was EVERYWHERE! So they rushed him to the hospital, all of this taking place in exactly 13 minutes time. David thought he was a goner, so he basically said bye to amanda, but he's fine! they told him though that he lost 4 pints of blood in 10 mins! a normal human being has 6 pints in their body all the time. that is CRAZY!!! thought i'd share that fun little story with y'all! I'm off to bed i'll be back from arizona on friday!
WUTANG 4 life

1 holla backs:

Cardon Family December 14, 2007 at 12:31 AM  

okay...I love the blog! I am glad I found it so now we can definitly stay in touch and now we have each others numbers too...so we can talk! It was so good to see you guys in good ol' AZ! I had so much fun with everyone! Our blog is thecardonfamily.blogspot.com...so now you can add us to your list! talk to you soon!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP