Monday, December 17, 2007

Spoiled Rotten!

So, I finally figured out what our trip to AZ was all about:FUN!!
We flew down to Phoenix wed night and stayed with Greg and Sarah, then the next morning we got up and got ready. I still had no idea what was going on because Jess wouldn't tell me, but greg finally clued me in! The girls went to a spa all day, and the boys were going golfing!
So, the wives all met up at the spa and we put on our white fluffy robes.
We were led to this sanctuary room where we had fresh fruit and relaxed until our facials. We all had facials done which I must say was amazing! My skin still feels great from it. Then afterwards we all got our nails or toenails done. All in all, it was quite a relaxing day!
Then that night we all went to this restaurant called Oregano's which was so yummy! ( especially the dessert which was this amazing thing called a Pizookie)



So we all had a blast! Our homeshield christmas Pow-wow was a success! Can't wait until next year!! :)

1 holla backs:

Stephanie December 18, 2007 at 10:10 PM  

Cute blog! I love it. Hey, where do you live? Did you guys get a house? Whats going on?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP