Saturday, December 22, 2007

Update!!

Some of you might be wondering just what have we been up to? Well..since moving to Utah the beginning of November it's been sort of a blur! Let me tell you, that drive was NOT fun! Somehow we managed to stuff all our junk in two cars..I swear our stuff multiplies like bunnies everywhere we go, but we decided this time to use no boxes because they took up more space, and it actually worked! But I was more worried about Higgins and the drive, so I drugged him. I stooped pretty low and gave him children's benadryl every few hourse and he would pass right out! haha am I horrible or what?? Well it was either that or listen to him bark NON stop in the seat next to me allllll the way to Utah, which I endured somehow from Dallas to Baltimore.
Anyway, so now we are here and have been living in my parents new house in Orem, which has been SOOO nice :D
I have been looking for a job and Jess is all over the place recruiting and working on everything else he has his hands into with business. He's such a good little bread winner :)
But this past week I got to snowboard for the VERY first time! Jess bought me a snowboard for christmas, (which I opened early so we could go!) and we went up to Brighton on a day when they had a special day pass for $14 if you brought a bag of groceries.It was so fun! I pretty much fell down the mountain my first run, but being athletic and getting too pissed off everytime I would fall, I eventually was able to carve! Jess said I'm pretty good for a first timer so I just want to start going all the time until I'm really good!
As you can tell I don't have any gear, so I'm wearing Jess' humongous goggles haha! I need to get me some :) But my board is sweet, I'll have to put a pic of up of her sometime. Other than that, nothing too exciting has been going on. We're still waiting to move into our house but hopefully that will happen soon! I have recently picked up doing Yoga and go to classes every monday and wednesday nights and it has been such an amazing add to my excercise routine! It's relaxing but toning at the same time! I recommend it to anyone :) This week our friends Abbie and Nico threw an ugly sweater/white elephant gift party! It was so fun! Jess had such a sweet sweater ( which is actually a woman's sweater from Ross)


Yes, we coordinated :)
We can't wait for Christmas and being with family!


2 holla backs:

Stephanie December 22, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

love it! That is an awesome idea. I'm gona copy.

is that you in the yoga pic. Dam! I new you had a nice body but that is amazing.

J/k. I really want to take it up. i'm gona try it out after christmas because they offer classes at my gym.

WEll, merry Christmas

Anonymous,  December 23, 2018 at 10:35 AM  

love the yoga pose, just have to push the little bikini bottoms aside and my hard man meat would go deep in you, ass first though then the p-ssy over and over

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP