Wednesday, September 17, 2008

8 weeks to go!

Well I've officially hit my 32 week mark! It's kind of crazy, the past few months have flown by! It's crazy to think that I have 8 weeks until this little man decides to come into the world.

Jess finally came home on Saturday night! He was such a stinker he wouldn't tell me where he was or how much longer he had, so he completely surprised me! I had decided to make him brownies, well more like I really wanted brownies and said they were for him haha! What? Gimme a break I'm pregnant!
So, I had just turned on the oven and the back door flew open. I looked up completely shocked and there was Jess with my FAVORITE orange roses in hand! I was so stunned I didn't have time to react! We hugged for a long time and I was still in complete shock that he was finally here, and he was so excited to see my belly! We haven't seen each other since July 4th so I am pretty huge compared to what he last saw. It has been nothing but pure bliss since he's been home, and now we're getting prepared for our next great adventure that's only 2 months away!



7 holla backs:

Brynne September 17, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Cute shirt!! You have nowhere for that baby to go but out! You look so cute! Oh, I bet it is so good having Jess home...and so cute how he suprised you with roses! I can't wait. A little more than a week until we can just relax together!

C & E September 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Yay Heather! I'm so glad that he's finally home for these last 2 months. You look great! I'm out of town this weekend but let's get together soon!

Cardon Family September 18, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

I bet it feels so good to have him home...probably almost surreal because it has been so long! All these babies are going to be here so soon! I can't wait!

The Hansen Family September 21, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

You look beautiful. Way cute shirt! I can't wait for the little man!!

Adam, Jenn + Collin September 21, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Oh cute pregnant belly!! I remember those days! Oh I am so excited for you! It's so wonderful and it's amazing how quickly this little guy becomes such an important part of your life! You and Jess are going to love being parents! I am so glad for you that Jess is back! It will be so much fun getting ready together and when the day finally comes, it feels like it takes forever but just keep telling yourself once he comes you're with him forever, but it's so exciting! I can't wait to see this cute little guy and our little boys will for sure have to get together, if nothing else just for us to chat! Well I hope you're loving the special time with your hubby! Enjoy it because life gets crazy and busy!
Love ya!

Walker Family September 22, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

Aw your belly is so fun!! I know I had mine a month ago, but there are days when I actually miss lugging that belly around. Its a really surreal feeling being pregnant, but once they get here...its amazing! GOOD LUCK!

Rachel K. September 22, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

So cute! I can't wait til your baby gets here!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP