Monday, September 8, 2008

Book Worm

So I have been reading alot this summer which has been fantastic. I used to be the biggest book worm, but once I went to college I just never had time; I always would rather go play and do things rather than read. So I'm finally getting back to my good habits of reading! I've read alot of book this summer, some good, and some TERRIBLE. One actually gave me nightmares so I could no longer read it. I wanted to be like Joey from that one episode of 'Friends' when he was reading the Shining and got scared so he put it in the freezer, but I decided to just give it away, so to DI it's going!!
My most recent read was a book called "Marley and Me" by John Grogan. I am such a huge dog lover and this book appealed to me as soon as I saw it on the shelf in Target. I'd heard some things about it and I know they're currently filming a movie after it but I wanted to see what it was like for myself. Can I just tell you that I am in LOVE with this dog and never knew him? If you have ever owned a cute pooch ,so much of what this lovably awful dog does in this book will just make you laugh out loud! So I highly recommend this book! I thorougly enjoyed it and it makes me so excited for when Jess and I get our next dog. Obviously we're going to have to wait a while, probably until our son is at least one, but I still can't wait! And although I loved Mr. Higgins, (for those of you who don't know who he was, he was a Pug/Boston Terrier we adopted who was CRAZY. I had to sell him when I got pregnant because I was too afraid of what he would do to a baby!) , we will definitely be researching our next dog alot more before we get one! We want a dog who's going to fit our lifestyle and unfortunately Mr. Higgins just didn't.

0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP