Monday, December 15, 2008

Mommy Moments

Everyday I get to experience more and more "mommy" moments. Here are some of my favorites of the hundreds:

*Every morning without fail Calvin wakes up between 5-7 and wants to eat. But I am not ready to get up afterwards and neither is he, so we snuggle in bed together for at least another hour.

* Calvin's coo-ing

*He smiles now, and started laughing two days ago! SO CUTE

*Excorcist like projectile-vomit in my face one time, as well as down my back another..love it

*Anyone who has had baby boys can relate...getting sprayed in the face! So hilarious

*Seeing Jess and Calvin bonding as well, sometimes I think that Jess is more natural at being a parent than I am and I love him so so much for it

*In 3 weeks I have seen so much change in my baby it's insane! I am so excited to see him growing and developing a personality but I don't want my baby to grow!!! :(

7 holla backs:

Brynne December 16, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

Man, nothing can replace those first few weeks. How fun!! I can't wait to do it all over again! I bet you're an awesome mom. Glad you are loving it.

Cardon Family December 16, 2008 at 1:30 AM  

I love it! Yeah....soak it all in because it goes by way to fast and it is crazy how fast they grow and learn new things. You won't even know where the time went!! I want to see more pictures of the cute little guy!!!

Rachel K. December 16, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Sounds like so much fun! Brian told me that he's going to go to your house tomorrow to see Calvin, and I'm going to go with... I can't wait to see Calvin and you, and am glad that I'm finally not sick so that I can!

Walker Family December 17, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Ive experienced them all!!! Life is great with little boys!! Mine is 4 months today!!

The Modern Daisy December 29, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Jess is sporting an awesome tie!

KimWar January 1, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I love those little experiences. they get me excited for when I will become a mom.

Anonymous,  December 18, 2017 at 4:47 PM  

I like when they pee in my face

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP