Saturday, January 3, 2009

Anniversary & New Years 2009

This new years started a day early for Jess and I as we celebrated our 3 wedding anniversary! Jess and I had a yummy dinner at Tucanos while my parents stole Calvin for a few hours. I love you babe! 3 years going on eternity :)






And I never could have imagined having such a fairytale life! But I now have 2 men of my dreams and one happens to have a double chin, drool alot, and is balding! If this is only 3 years I cannot wait for whats to come!


New years eve we hosted a small get together of some of our close friends. We had 2 types of cheese fondue and also had steak and shrimp in oil! It was so yummy and then we all hung out and played a fun game called dirty minds until the ball dropped. What a fun way to ring in the new year!!!



Heres to 2009!
My resolutions:
*Lose the rest of baby weight (10 pounds to go!!) & get back to bikini shape
*Get my degree
*Get a children's book published ( I'm sending out my manuscript tomorrow to publishers!!)
*Be the best mother and wife possible
*Be more exotic and creative cooking wise
*Read one book a month



6 holla backs:

C & E January 3, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Congrats on 3 years. I think the 4th is going to be even better. New Years was a blast thx 4 inviting us. We always have fun with you guys.

Brynne January 5, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Congrats on the 3 yr. mark! How nice to get away just the two of you. I love how jess loves to flash the camera. ;) Looks like fun!

Rachel K. January 13, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

3 Years! That's so great! Calvin looks like he's grown up since I saw him :) I love his blessing outfit... I wish I could have come. Hopefully I'll see you soon!

aly January 15, 2009 at 3:46 AM  

haha why is jess flashing the camera in every new years eve pic? and congrats on three years :) i love you guys and i am also very very grateful for sweet adorable baby calvin :)

Jake January 18, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

I love how your hubby flashes people, I think that is so funny! I love your new years resolutions. Good luck with your book, if it gets published let me know and I want to get one.

Kim

Lindsi Jo January 20, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Hey Heather, I am Jess' cousin. I found your blog on our cousin Curtis & Jacy's blog. I live in Highland, so we aren't that far away from you guys. It's my dad's 60th birthday this weekend, so I will be in Idaho and won't be able to go to your shower this weekend. I am bummed cause I really want to get to know you and see your cute baby. I hope you have a fun time anyway :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP