Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Been a Year!

Valentine's Day this year was so much fun! Jess and I got to sleep in, and then once CK did wake up after he ate he fell asleep with us in bed so we all laid around and were snuggling in the bed until about 11:30 which was so nice! Jess and I exchanged cards and he surprised me with my favorite color roses-orange!! So sweet!! Then once we got ourselves together we took CK to my parents house and they babysat for a few hours so that Jess and I could go boarding up at Sundance! I was sooo excited because I have been waiting and waiting to be able to go boarding ever since I had Calvin. I was technically able to do it since January 6th, but my back was bothering me so much from labor that I wanted to wait a while. So, needless to say as we rode up the ski lift our first time I was ecstatic! We had a blast and I wasn't as rusty as I thought I would be from last season!

Jess and I on the lift!

Then last night when we got back to my parents we stuck around and Aly came over and we all made yummy 3 cheese fondue! It was so much fun just eating delicious food and hanging out with family....probably one of my favorite Valentine's Days ever!!

And speaking of Valentine's day...one year ago exactly on Valentine's Day was when Calvin became a twinkle in my eye so to speak! haha if you get my drift........special day for Jess and I!!!!!!!!

4 holla backs:

The Hansen Family February 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Twinkle in your eye lol LMAO!! Thats awesome. Love ya

Rob February 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Your whole family?!?!? How come we weren't invited? Kidding, we were in Castle Dale and wanted to do something without our kids, and Mom and Dad could in no way handle watching 4 kids of their ages. I hope that you're planning on seeing us when I'm up for my birthday, since you're going to be gone for 7 months, from what I've seen...

Jacy February 22, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

What a fun V-day!!! We want to go boarding with you guys too sometime!!!

aly March 24, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

haha whoops i almost ruined that special day.. and calvin may not have ever become that sparkle in your eye.. hahaha

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP