Thursday, February 5, 2009

Calvin's 2 week old photo shoot


          Calvin is now 10 weeks old, but these pics are from when he was just 2 weeks old which seems like forever ago, but wasn't! Jess' cousins wife Jacy took these amazingly adorable pics of Calvin at her house. She is so talented and it was so awesome of her to do it for us! Here are a few of my favorites of my little monkey! 

       Calvin needs to know where his middle name came from! Our love of Bob! Kingston is the capital of Jamaica, which sounded alot cooler as a middle name than Bob or Marley

     LOVE that chubby little belly and the fact that his tongue is sticking out!

                       such kissable lips!!!

                         little naked baby bums are the cutest
                            this one is my favorite....my sweet little boy

4 holla backs:

C & E February 6, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

He's beautiful! She did a really good job.

Brynne February 8, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Man, babies rock my world. I love the little nakie ones. I think your fav is my fav, too. What a handsome boy!!

aly February 10, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

you forgot to mention that his favorite aunt bought him that adorable little bob marley onesie!! :) i love him he is so freakin cute, she did a great job on the pics!

Jacy February 22, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Love him! He is so adorable!!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP