Monday, March 2, 2009

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Well...Jess and I are preparing for our summer in Baltimore! We were going to Kansas but plans changed! So, we are renting out our house (anyone wanna move in?? We'd LOVE to have people we know move in!), which means everything has to be moved out. So, sad as it is we need to pack everything up :(
I am excited for the summer though! And Jess and I will be together this year which is a bazillion times better than last summer which most of you might remember. So, once we get to Baltimore things will be fun, but we have to get there first which means driving across the country w a 4 month old YIKES!!!! Hopefully it will all go ok.
But ever since I had Calvin I have wanted to dye my hair again to give myself a mini makeover, and I finally did! I loveee it! I felt like I needed a new me to go with the new mommy me, especially since I am finally back to my original weight (pretty much). But I want to keep pushing myself to see how much I can sculpt my body the way I want to, but for now I am just grateful to have finally lost all 40 lbs of my baby weight!


Here is the update on our chunky monkey! He is now 3 months (Feb 20) and almost 16 lbs!! His eyes are still green. He is finally getting over a horrible case of cradle cap which we are so grateful for. He talks ALOT and has started laughing which is the cutest thing everr!!He also discovered how much he loves a jumper!



Gotta love my big snack!

5 holla backs:

nicopesci March 3, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Man that kid is adorable. Such a stud.

And your hair looks great by the way.

Any chance you guys want to change your mind about the summer? Come onnnnn. Stay here with us.

C & E March 3, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

You're beautiful as ever! Love the hair and you!

Brynne March 3, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Your hair looks great! Good job on the baby weight!! I still have 10 lbs. :( It sucks. Calvin looks so cute in his jumper! I can't believe how awesome he holds himself straight! Strong boy. Have a fun summer!

Walker Family March 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

He is too cute Heather!!! :) I love his cheeks! Looks sooo cute. Nathan is 6 months and 21lbs!!! He's a chunk! But he was about the same weight as Calvin is now at that age. :) Aren't they fun!

Cortney March 12, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Love your hair--love the picts of Calvin--and I'm totally hopin' to follow your lead in losing the baby weight! :) Good job!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP