Tuesday, July 21, 2009

bubby is 8 months!!!!

my gap-toothed little monkey is getting bigger everyday! I can't believe it....it's wayy too fast. He is trying so hard to walk it is nuts! He eats solids like a champ but to my dismay still no bottle!!

We enjoyed a jaunt to Cape Cod this past weekend which was just fab! I will have to post pics when we get back from our next adventures though!

Well....of to continue packing! Tomorrow we fly to Kansas City for two days and then off to Alaska until Aug 3 for the Butikofer reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YA!

4 holla backs:

Unknown July 22, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

He is getting super big! He's cuter and cuter every time I see a new picture of him! Can't believe he's already 8 months old!

Brynne July 29, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

What a cute little monster. :)

aly July 30, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

haha i love this pic of the bubby :)

Melissa August 5, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

He is a cruiser! Jaycee is 9 months this weekend and still has no teeth and isn't crawling yet. I have to admit that I am enjoying it but it's just crazy to see how they all develop so differently.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP