Friday, July 10, 2009

My Own Personal Hell

This past week has been dubbed 'hell week' throughout the company which means everyone busting their butts working 9-9. Yikes. Whoever manages it all week as well as some other requirements means they get to go to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va. I am super sad because I opted not to join the group once I considered how outrageously un-fun it would be with a 7 month old. I am sad, but hey..at least this year I am not prego and can join everyone on the company cruise..(WAY better!)
So, in spirit of hell week, I decided to have one of my own. I decided to up my workout regimen and lose some more poundage! My original goal was 5 which seemed highly unlikely but I like to shoot for the stars, and hey I lost 2! Pretty good in my book :) I am going to keep going beyond this week and keep it up for the rest of the summer! Even in Alaska! Jill I plan on working out with you while we are there since you are doing the body for life!
My friend Jennah who will be joining Jess and I along with her hubby Jeremiah in August is training for a marathon in Moab next March, and wants me to train with her! So, that should help my weighloss and over all shape-up considerably!
So far so good! Only 3-4 months to get into rock hard shape for the cruise! Wish me luck...

1 holla backs:

Melissa July 12, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

I am so right there with you...the guys are going on Monday and if I weren't leaving to go to Oregon on Monday morning, I would be opting out as well. Jaycee and I can't hack this kind of heat down here. It's crazy!! I would rather shop in the AC :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP