Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trevor Hall

One thing that I LOVE is discovering new great music. We got to do just this at Velour in Provo. his name? Trevor Hall. All you need to know is he is amazing. Listen to his music and you'll know what I'm talkin about!
We had a great time with four of our friends..a fun little date night :)  
here was our whole group sans nico who snapped the pic. ps that was the fuzziest grossest couch EVER 

Jess and his buddy..that old guy was rocking out
gotta love my philly chicas! :)
thanks jess..hope ya found some gold up there!
these two. pretty awesome peeps. abbie is my closest friend next to my sister and has been for quite a long time and nico her hubby is the best. the two just together are an idyllic pair if i do say so...so pretty much saying that i love thest two to bits and pieces. they are godparents to my child..and about to have their own :)
                            So, if you want some great music to tickle your earlobes...give Trevor Hall a try!

3 holla backs:

sam and kyrsten February 7, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

ok love the skinny old man next to jess. i was laughing pretty hard about that one. always good to hear about new good music. i hope your doing good!

Abbie February 8, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

You are welcome! I'm so glad Nico pushed you guys to buy tickets. We knew you guys would love him! He is the greatest artist. I can't wait til he comes back! xoxo

Brynne February 14, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

I love Jess' old man friend! Hilarious! Love the new look on the blog, too! Calvin is growing up so fast. :/ Why do they do that?!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP