Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Air

 
Yesterday was such a nice day we couldn't pass up the sunshine and warmth. (Is it sad that we thought 45 degrees was warm??!) 
So, we took a late afternoon stroll through our neighborhood with the buddy in tow. He loves to stop and stomp on the grass and touch the remnants of the snow in the yards..so cute.
I thought I would snap a few shots of CK with his daddy..the top two are kind of blurry but I like them that way 
February is in with a bang! Even though Punxatawny Phil saw his stupid shadow today I won't let 6 more weeks of winter get me down..especially on days like yesterday :) 

Happy February

2 holla backs:

Stacey February 2, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

I love your sepia pictures. They are beautiful. I didn't know you had such a photography knack.
Thanks for the invite to your blog. I am looking forward to keeping touch with you as well through blogging.

Melissa February 3, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

I love those pics even if they are blurry. Nothing beats walks together.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP