Sunday, February 28, 2010

An Early Surprise

So, being the wonderful wifey that I am, I decided to throw Jess a super early surprise birthday party! His birthday is in the middle of April and he never gets to have a huge celebration because we are always somewhere selling and his day usually does not go that well. This whole schpiel was about a month in the making, but unfortunately I had to change the date three times because of conflicting events! Ugh. So, alot of people ended up not being able to come which was a bummer but we still had so much fun!
 To get Jess out of the house, our buddy Nico took him and their other buddy Justin to the Orem Police and SWAT training facitilties where they had adventures all day shooting fully automatic weapons and even putting on the suits and running from the swat dogs! Don't worry, a whole other post with videos will be up here soon of all that craziness.
Jess was truly surprised when he came in the door, he was so confused! But, after about a minute he understood that the party was for him. I am so glad everything worked out, and thanks so much to our friends who came, and especially for Nico and Phil Anderson for setting up the boys fun day :)



Jess' awesomely cool random birthday cake! I laughed my head off when I picked it up at Costco


Calvin and our neighbor Tate having a blast together. Poor guys were both totally spooked when we all yelled "surprise!" that they both cried!


This dice game has become a staple at our parties. We make it a fear factor edition where everyone gets a chance to put anything in our kitchen into the blender and whoever loses has to drink it! Remember New Years? Yeah, I am so glad I didn't lose this time!


Phil and pissed BRAVE Sarah who is 8 months pregnant and still drank it! Some of the ingredients: Ice, salsa, garlic salt, butter, Dr. Pepper, m&m's, and a whole sandwich



Me and my Abbie! Love her. Could go on for day's about it :) Did I mention she's having a baby?? It feels like my sister is having a baby, (well until Aly does have babies one day which I cannot WAIT for!) Thanks for the help with it all Abbie! 


  
Here is the birthday boy and I :) I am so glad everything worked out and that no one squealed about the party (although a few almost blew it!!!) 


And this year because he deserves it so so much, he gets to have TWO birthdays!!! :) Love ya babe :)

2 holla backs:

Brynne March 9, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

Happy birthday (in a while ;) Jess! Don't even know him, but hey! Looks like a fun party...I like the blender idea!

Stacey March 9, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

You are a great entertainer. I am so impressed. I loved the cake by the way. I am sure your husband did as well. Glad you had a fun time.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP