Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tick tock tick tock....

Life has been passing me by. I have been so busy lately. Packing packing packing. I have a love/hate relationship with packing. My house is so clean when I pack it all up (haha), and yet it feels so empty because all our stuff is gone!
What else..school has me writing lots and lots of stories which I love but yet again keeps me quite busy. Love it though.
I started my city league volleyball season yesterday and am so excited for it! We have a really good team, so let's hope our season is great!
Trying to keep in shape is a full time job still. I try to hit the gym every day still, but hey, it doesn't always happen and that's still ok. Hoping to start training for a triathlon (I am crazyyyy).
I was sick last week, some sort of stomach bug, kept me out of commission for about 4 days. And of course I get sick when Jess is out of town..OF COURSE. Poor CK was such a trooper but was bored to death because Mommy just wanted to lay on the couch and die for those 4 days in between trips to the bathroom. Thank the Lord it's over, and thank the Lord he didn't get what I had!
here's my cutie patootie one of those nights when he was ready for bed time. He has his favorite doggie with him who goes with him everywhere.

Isn't he adorable? 

Seriously...the cuteness it doesn't stop

I was proud of myself during those four horrible days. Somehow I always managed to have the energy to cook him three meals a day (ok so some of those meals were very interesting mixes of food but regardless) and give him a bath every night. Normally I would have just curled into a ball and laid in bed until it was gone, but obviously did not have the luxury of that option. Being a Mommy is the best job in the world, but not when you're sick! I just hope that is my last flu-ish type sickness of this year. Bleck!
Here are some photos of bath time fun we had during those few days. I can't believe my baby is almost 16 months old! 
Let's see..what do we have lined up for the next few weeks? 
*Moving out by the 25
*Zions trip the 19-21 (yippee!!)
*My city league volleyball games every Monday night
*Jess leaves around the 27 :'(
*school school and more school
And you know what's NOT on my list for the next few weeks? BEING SICK!!! The end.

6 holla backs:

Abbie March 11, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Calvin looks SO old in these pictures! Crazy!

sam and kyrsten March 11, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

glad your feeling better. im jealous your on a volleyball league. i bet that is so much fun. good luck with the move!

sam and kyrsten March 11, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

glad your feeling better. im jealous your on a volleyball league. i bet that is so much fun. good luck with the move!

Walker Family March 23, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

I love Tubby pictures!! He's sooo cute! He is looking so grown up. What a sweetie!

Unknown March 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Glad you're feeling better! I got the stomach bug too, then Dan and Hayden! Lucky you that CK didn't get it! Sounds like you're keeping very busy these days!

jill 'E' jam March 30, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

Heather! We HAVE to see each other soon! Are you guys going to be in Idaho around the 4th of July? Come! I have to see you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP