Monday, June 14, 2010

14 Weeks

Well, 14 weeks has rolled around, and yet my belly has been here since week six!  But I am finally feeling great which makes all the difference in the world. I had a little set back last week when my nausea meds ran out, but I thought hey, I'll be ok right? WRONG. For one miserable day I was puking all day long. Poor Calvin was very patient with me, and obliged to watching movies all day. My doctor here was quick about getting my prescription sent in, but it took me quite a few hours to feel like I could even get in the car and drive over to the pharmacy! But all is well now :)
 
  I am excited for the next few weeks! Jess and I are flying to Idaho for his family reunion over the 4th weekend which should be fun (wish it was in Alaska again though!!!). And then when we get back we get to find out the sex of our baby!!! This pregnancy I have had literally no vibes from this baby as to what sex they are, but the past few days I have been getting really strong girl ones! Who knows though :)

4 holla backs:

Jacy June 14, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Jacy June 14, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Sorry about the sickness : (

Unknown June 15, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

You look fantastic! I hope you do have a little girl! Girls are so much fun, not saying that boys aren't, but girls are a different kind of fun!

KimWar June 17, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

Congratulations on being pregnant!!! You look fantastic! I also read some of your column and love it and I am going to follow it!

Kim

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP