Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Crafty!!

So I am a tad obsessed in love with the site pinterest. If you are NOT a member of it JOIN NOW..but I am warning you..it's like crack. (Not that I know what crack is like mind you, it's just a metaphor :) ) Anyways, I have been getting so many amazing recipes ideas, as well as easy DIY projects and ways to decorate homes, even activities to do with my kids! I LOVE this site! So, I decided to do one of the DIY projects I found on there the other day, and I must say they turned out so cute! Enjoy :)

Minus the frames...they were about $1.50 to make a piece! I have a collection of frames..one of the other things I am obsessed in love with. Every sale I see on frames I buy a few, and lucky for me I had these 4 lovelies in my collection which turned out perfect for our Family Letters! Now, every child we add to the bunch (hopefully not a ton more), will get their very own framed letter. Would be fun to have an entire wall filled with letters :)

4 holla backs:

jill 'E' jam June 20, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

I love it Heather!! That turned out adorable!!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder June 20, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

wow that looks good! I need start collecting frames like you.. thats a good idea!

Walker Family June 20, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

They're so cute!!! I may have to visit the website for cute crafty ideas for decorating! Love it!

sam and kyrsten June 22, 2011 at 10:33 PM  

sooo cute! I LOVE it! you are one crafty chica! i tried to do pintrest but you have to have a facebook... and i dont. BOO!!! i love your face! miss you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP