Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Numbers Don't Lie

Number of:

Times I ate at Cafe Rio in the past month: once

Times I have been sick: EVERYDAY since

Calls made to Cafe Rio's corporate office: 3

Calls returned from Cafe Rio: zero

Visits to the urgent care doctor: 4..so far

parasites in my body: at least one that we know of!

outfits Shay pooped through at the doctors just today: 2 

Shots I have had to take in my BUTT: 3...4 to go. My poor butt HURTS

People I want to punch in the face: Anyone who has to do with Cafe Rio!

12 holla backs:

keri mae rhineer heaton June 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM  

I love cafe Rio.... should I hate it?

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder June 7, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

I don't think I like Cafe rio anymore! ew! I have a hard time now eating meat at places like that.

Kirsten June 7, 2011 at 11:38 PM  

Oh man. That is so disgusting. I'm so glad I am not a cafe rio fan!

Laura June 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry that is horrible. I will no longer be eating there, not like I did much anyways but ewww! I hope you get a call back from them though.

Jess Heather CK and Shay June 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

Just for the record..I LOVE cafe rio..which this whole thing makes me so very sad. But it was not the food that made me sick..there was literally poo on my food which is where this parasite comes from. So, someone did not wash their hands! SICK.

Walker Family June 8, 2011 at 12:21 AM  

EEEEW!!! That is gross!! GET BETTER FAST!!!! How awful for you!

jill 'E' jam June 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

Blaaahhh...Do the shots get rid of it? I have lots of Cafe Rio recipes and no Cafe Rio in AK so we just cook it at home. My kids better be washing their hands!!

Melissa June 11, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

I am so sorry and I hope you get better soon!

Unknown June 14, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

That's absolutely horrible!!! Hope you get better soon and someone better be getting back to you from Cafe Rio! That's really bad on their part!

sam and kyrsten June 16, 2011 at 1:54 AM  

ahhh. im dying. this just reaffirms how sick that is! i wish you were feeling good. you guys need to catch a break! love you!

sam and kyrsten June 16, 2011 at 1:54 AM  

ps I LOVE YOUR DECORATIONS!!! it looks soooo cute! you are amazing!

Charlie and Ryan June 20, 2011 at 1:38 AM  

Heather, it has been one thing after another for you guys! I'm so sorry, hope you can get feeling well.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP