Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vomit

Calvin my little darling is such a picky eater as of late. So frustrating for me. Eating veggies for him is the worst thing I could ask him to do. I have tried everything from hiding them in his food (which he finds anyway) to supplementing his lack of veggies with v8 juice. I feel like a failure. So, the other night I made something new for dinner and he loved it. He ate every single bite! I have no idea what the difference was, but I was thrilled. All I asked of my little sweet pea was that he eat just ONE more carrot. Once he did he could have his beloved pudding cup that he had been whining for all day long. Seems easy enough right?
 He put the entire carrot in his mouth. Good start. He chewed it. Great! He kept chewing...and chewing...and chewing...you get the idea! 10 minutes later I told him to just spit it out; this was pretty ridiculous and disgusting. As I went to get a napkin for him to spit out the masticated carrot into, he hopped down from his stool to run away, laughing at how silly he was being. Doing so, he inhaled the carrot sludge in his mouth, and you can probably guess what happened next.
   First the carrot all came up. Then in a spectacular shower of vomit, the entire dinner that he had just eaten was spewed across my kitchen floor. It was a pretty impressive distance that he got, but it was totally not funny.
   He did not get his pudding cup.


My handsome guy after a needed morning bath

showing his muscles :)

5 holla backs:

jill 'E' jam June 30, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

I hate vomit. There is nothing worse to clean up!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder June 30, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

Aww he looks so handsome in those pictures! That story is funny but I know it wasn't too funny for you! At least he listened to you when you asked him to eat his carrot!!

sam and kyrsten June 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

hahha! sickness. but he is so stinkin cute. love you! i hope you are doing sooo good! i miss you!

Walker Family June 30, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Agreed...vomit and snot clean ups are the worst..actually snot vomit is by far worse than either by them self! Hopefully he'll eat the meal again some day soon!

Brynne July 6, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

Ah, the joys of motherhood. :) Love CK's long hair!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP