Thursday, March 6, 2008

TAGGED!!

A: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What were you doing 10 years ago? Well, hopefully I don't make everyone feel old, but ten years ago I was about to turn 12, and in seventh grade. I was getting ready for softball to start and summer swimming! There was nothing else a 12 year old could really do I guess, hmm..
5 things on my "to-do" list today: (well technically tomorow since it's way late)
1. GYM
2. Do some laundry..yayyyy....
3. Take Higgies for a walk
4. Call UVSC
5. Work 5-close

6 Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Yogurt, any flavor I don't care I could eat yogurt alll day
2. Fruit in general!
3. Chips and salsa
4. Cookies and milk
5. Smoothies
6. Chocolate anything

3 bad habits:
1. I'm going to have to agree with Janie and say that I would wear sweats 24/7 if I was allowed! They have always and will always be my favorite thing to wear :)
2. Worrying...I worry about everything all the time.
3. Procrastinating!!!!! nuff said

5 Places I've lived:
1. Philly
2. Logan
3. Kansas City
4. Dallas
5. Baltimore


5 Jobs I've had:
1. Lifeguard
2. Poolside Waitress
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Retail
5. Office manager for our company


5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I love to travel! Well that might be sorta obvious because we've been traveling ever since we got married! Ha! But I want to see the world!!
2. I am very self conscious around people I don't know. So people who don't know me think I'm really shy, but I'm not at all. I just get really quiet and shy around people I don't know, especially girls. Once you know me though..I'm crazy. :)
3. I really love guy movies..war movies, bloody movies you name it! I have always been a tom-boy, so I really don't mind when Jess wants to get his guy movies cuz I love 'em too! :) Don't get me wrong, I LOOVE a good girly movie!
4. I have been to court. Yes, I am a criminal!! Our house in Logan of 10 girls was known for our huge extravagant parties every so often. We decided to throw one before we all left for the summer my sophomore year. So, it got a little out of hand....and by a little I really mean ALOT. So like 500 people showed up, including the entire football team who decided it was ok to bring lots of kegs. YIKES! So me and my roommates were scrambling trying to get everyone out, but no one was listening, I think my one roommate Anny got yelled at and started crying from some guy on the hockey team! So we pretty much sat on the kitchen table amongst the chaos and waited for the cops to come. It was pretty freaking hilarious actually, we just all 6 of us ( the other 4 were out of town) sat there with our arms folded; we had given up. So, the cops of course came, and we thought they would just give us a fine or something for the noise, but NO we had citations for allowing underage drinking, and some geniuses decided to light up in OUR back yard! Great... so all 6 of us were due in court to plead our case, which we were going to plead not guilty. We seriously had NO control, and in all honesty did not invite all those people!
Our court day came, my parents flew into town to be supportive. We had no lawyer so we represented ourselves. We had each of us go up on the stand, and would question each other like lawyers. I must say it was fabulously fun to pretend to be a lawyer for the day, when am I ever going to have that chance again? So the DA was a total jerk to put it mildly. He would object to everything we said, and my Dad wanted to jump over the barricade and strangle him. But pretty much we all got so frustrated at having every word out of our mouths be objected that we were all brought to tears. The Judge totally had pity on us, and let us get it taken off our records if we all did community service. Just so you know, we were the most people tried in the Logan city court EVER...you can't say that can you? Yeah, we're famous :) Plus it'll be a good story for my kids one day!

Ok..sorry that was so long! I'm going to TAG: anyone who wants to! yayyy

1 holla backs:

Nate and Janie March 8, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Yay! Thanks for playing Heather! I'm glad I got to know a little bit more about you, you criminal mastermind you!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP