Saturday, March 1, 2008

FINALLY!


Here is half of our empty living room

The other half

Dining room/kitchen table

our adorable kitchen

other half of kitchen

stairways

upstairs hall complete with voodoo mask haha

guest bath

our closet! Jess' stuff...

...hmm who has more here?

still working on the bedroom, so not much to see!

love our bathroom!

detail of towel rack

tv room downstairs


comfy comfy chairs!

mantle complete with our fab Dominican painting!

the office!

other half of office


So there you have it! We absolutely love our house :)

6 holla backs:

Nate and Janie March 2, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

Hi Heather! I'm so glad you found my blog and now I found yours! Cute house, I'm jealous! Also, tell your mom for sure she's in our prayers! We love you guys!

Brynne March 3, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Your house is absolutely adorable!! It will be so fun to get it all decorated and more like home over the next little while! I should post pics of ours just for fun. (even though we've been in it almost 3 years!) Anyway, I was trying to figure out the layout. It's not a split entry is it? Super cute.

Melis March 3, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Congrats on the house! It's so pretty! I LOVE the kitchen! And the masterbath! I imagine it's so fun for you guys to be in a home as opposed to an apartment! Hooray!

Cardon Family March 4, 2008 at 1:26 AM  

Love the house! How exciting that it is actually yours!! I can't wait for that day...I bet you love to decorate...how is work going? I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I can't even imagine...but we will be thinking of you and keep her in our prayers!

KimWar March 4, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Love your house, what is the address or area, because I grew up in PG. It looks familiar.
Love it though, looks really good for just moving in, moving is so hard and long.

Adam, Jenn + Collin March 13, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Oh your house is beautiful!!! It looks so great and I love the colors! That is so exciting! I hope you are still loving your house!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP