Friday, March 28, 2008

I'M ALIIIIVE!!!

So, I haven't exactly posted in a long time, or done anything else for that matter. I have been SO sick. Sick enough that I haven't been able to really do much else than lay around all day long. Jess left last Monday and I was so upset and mortified that didn't help AT ALL. He really did not want to leave at all, but this summer will be so good for the both of us financially wise that we know it must be done.
I have since then basically moved in with my parents, because I was too sick to even take care of myself or the stinkin' dog. My Mom and Dad have been saints. My Mom especially, she has been at my side for everything I have needed, whether it be crackers, water, soup, or a bucket to puke in! And the best part of it all that just melts my heart is that she is so sick herself. She's had pink eye, a horrible lung infection and a bloody blister on her ear drum, and will be starting her chemo very soon, and the fact that she just has put herself on the backburner to help me in my horrible morning (more like all day sickness) has been such a blessing for me. I'm crying right now just typing it. My Mother is an angel and I could never tell her enough how much I love her and appreciate everything she still does for me. My Dad also gave me a really good blessing that has helped not only lift my spirits but made me feel better all around.
My parents ROCK! And now that I only have one week (fingers crossed!) left of being sick to my stomach all day long, I'm kinda excited about being pregnant again! Is that a bad thing to say? Well, when I was sick 24/7 I had to sometimes just get on my knees and thank Heavenly Father again for the blessing of this amazing child, because it's kind of hard tobe excited when you're sick! So, here's to a much happier pregnancy from here on out!!
ps- I'm flying out to see Jess as soon as I'm feeling better too :) So don't worry!

3 holla backs:

corrine March 31, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

ohh heather I wish we lived close enough to you guys to do something to help! even if it was just chicken soup! that must be really hard to be away from jess. well we will keep you guys in our prayers. :)

Cardon Family April 1, 2008 at 1:37 AM  

ohhh....that totally stinks! My sister is pregnant too and she is going through the same thing right now! ughhh...just a couple more weeks hopefully! anyways, sorry i didn't text you back the other day. you probably already know that doug left on friday and kyle(melissas husband) to head for kansas city...they actually got there tonight and then we fly out to dc in two weeks! so we have just been packing up the leftover crap...they moved all the big stuff, but we still have a little bit to do. i hate moving and yet i do it so often! ironic!!

Brynne April 2, 2008 at 2:48 AM  

That melts my heart. What good parents you have. I love mine, too. It made me cry to read that. Hope you're feeling better. I can't imagine a summer ALONE! You're a strong woman. I'm so excited for your pregnancy updates!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP