Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SURPRISE!!

For those of you who don't know......WE'RE PREGNANT!!! :D On October 15th our first child will be born hooray!! We are sooooooo excited and happy! It's absolutely crazy and amazing how the Lord has a perfect plan set out for us! We have been trying for a while, and after months of nothing happening we were frustrated! We had actually given up and were just going to start trying again when Jess gets back from Kansas City after the summer, but lo and behold, I went to my doctor last week and I'm almost 2 and a half months pregnant!! I had NO idea! What an amazing blessing! :) I have not been able to stop smiling, or crying for that matter! Definintely doesn't help that I'm already and emotional person and adding the emotions of being pregnant on top of it!
But it actually works out perfectly, because Jess is leaving this weekend, and he will be back in September, PERFECT!! We'll fly back and forth until I can't,and then he'll just fly here probably once a month hopefully!
I could not be more grateful for my blessings and for the Lord in our life! He has blessed us so much, and definitely heard our many many prayers!
We're having a baby! YAY!!

7 holla backs:

aly March 19, 2008 at 3:24 AM  

yayyy i am so happy!! im finally glad i can talk about it now that you have announced it, because keeping it to myself has been driving me nuts! i am a proud soon to be aunt and i wanted to tell every single person, even strangers! haha i love you

Adam, Jenn + Collin March 19, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

I'm so excited for you tow! It's so fun. It's still a little crazy to think that i'm going to be a mom, but I am so excited! It's been such a wonderful experience and Adam and I have gotten even closer! You're going to love feeling the baby and just knowing your pregnant is always so exciting! Don't worry, you know how I am, it's ok to be super emotional! ha ha Well take care and hopefully you're not sick

Stephanie March 19, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

SOOOOOOOO excited.! so excited, so excited!

You better put belly pics up! I can't wait to see, your gona be a hot moma fo show!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss you tonz

KimWar March 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

congratulations! That is so exciting! YAY!

Brynne March 20, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! Cade was a suprise, too. I found out when I was like 5 weeks at my yearly checkup. Not even trying, though. But, we hope to have another soon! I am SOOO happy for you. The Lord really does hear our prayers.

corrine March 23, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

yay! we're absolutely thrilled for you guys! come visit us in CA before Jess starts his selling season.

Nate and Janie March 27, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Congrats! I am excited for you, I'll be sure and pass the word along to my family! Congratulations again!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP