Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Things I Love

While I am sitting here doing nothing today I thought I'd post on some of my favorite things as of late. It's kinda cloudy and nasty out so I can't go to the pool today, and Jess doesn't have a t.v and I've already watched all the DVDs he has soooo needless to say I can't wait until he gets home !!

Anywho...during my pregnancy I have discovered amazing ways to stay in shape! Yoga being one of my favorites, I found this DVD that I like, but there are sooo many to choose from it was really hard to pick. Ultimately , I picked this one because it was on sale, yeah, I'm cheap like that haha! It's a really good 50 min session of yoga and they have three women to show you how to do the moves in every tri-mester which I thought was really cool. They all have silly "hippie" names like Poppy and whatnot but it's definitely worth my while!
I also happened upon this other workout DVD by Gabrielle Reece. For those of you who don't know who she is, she was a model/AMAZING volleyball player and is married to the famous surfer Laird Hamilton. When I found this one I about screamed out with joy! Not only is she one of my idols of volleyball, she's one hot mama!
She goes through and does month by month workouts so that you have something to do for your first 6 months of pregnancy. I love it, especially on those days when I just do not feel like taking myself to the actual gym, I just pop this baby in and get a perfectly good workout and I am so sore afterwards! She does an especially good tush workout:)
And finally, I thought I'd write about the latest book I've been reading. It's "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova. For those of your who enjoyed the "Twilight" series you might enjoy this vampire novel as well. I will warn you though it's not quite as cutesie and lovie-dovie as Twilight, it's actually quite dark and gory in comparison. I am really enjoying it, and in my 3 days of having it have already read almost 300 of the 910 or so pages in the book! So, for any of you looking for a good read while awaiting "Breaking Dawn" in August, you might want to pick this one up!

2 holla backs:

aly July 2, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

boooo hiss! i hated the historian!! haha but i love you :)

Jess Heather CK and Shay July 2, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

You didn't even read the whole book!!! haha

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP