Monday, June 30, 2008

Visiting Jess Pt.1

Boy! Does it feel good to be in the City of Fountains again my old stomping grounds for a few years and especially to see Jess!! Our first weekend together was so nice I really think I'm going to have a harder time leaving next week than last time!
I got in late Friday night and we just pretty much went to bed. Saturday after Jess was done we went out to dinner to Outback with all the guys from the office which was fun! Then Jess and I went to see "Get Smart" which is hilarious!
Sunday we decided to head downtown. It's so hard during the summers because Sundays are never for this kind of stuff, but when your husband does summer sales Sundays after church also become a fun day. What can I say?
We decided to go and see the National WWI museum which was really cool. We spent a good 2 hours in there and still didn't get to see it all because they closed early.
We were driving downtown and happened upon this cool graffiti! So we had to stop!

Ok for any of you who met my old doggie or saw pics of him..tell me that is NOT a graffiti version of Mr. Higgins? haha


So our first two days have been fun and I am currently awaiting his arrival tonight! I need to think of something good to make for dinner since he hasn't really had a good home cooked meal since he left. Not that I'm a chef or anything but it'll be nice for him to have me cook instead of him having to when he gets home late!

2 holla backs:

Cardon Family July 1, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

I am so glad you guys have been reunited! I love the pics....and your cute pregnant body!! what did the doctor ever say about how far along you were? due date?

aly July 1, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

hahahaha graffiti higgins!! haha thate cracks me up.. whoever painted that got him perfectly!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP