Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Shower!!!

So my wonderful beautiful sister Aly put together a friend baby shower for me! She put alot into it with help from our mom and it turned out so cute! Not everyone came, but pretty much everyone who really matters to me did! I got tons of adorable gifts and we ate and played some silly games and had a blast! I am so grateful for my wonderful friends who I know I'll have forever, and especially for my best friend, my sister Aly who means more than words to me! She is already being such a big help to me and I know my little boy's favorite aunt is going to be her hands down!!
Me and the lovely lady who put it all together!
The adorable cake!!






It was a jungle-themed shower which is also the theme of my nursery in progress! It was so cute!
the cute monkey pinata we gotSo, I had some problems hitting it, and eventually hit the thing so hard I broke the bat!! So I resorted to ripping the thing opened! That's how I roll.
The Mommy-to-be sash Aly got me to wear
We attempted to play this game where you freeze a baby and everyone guesses the delivery time..well the thing took forever! It ended up being born like an hour after everyone left..but Rachel congrats you won!!! haha I am so mad because I didn't even take a group shot!! But here are Jamie and Abbie who I did manage to snag a pic with before they left.
So thanks to Aly for putting this together for me, and also to all my wonderful girlfriends who came out for it!! You girls are my rock of love haha.

5 holla backs:

C & E August 3, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Your party was a lot of fun. You got such cute stuff and you're going to be the best mom! I like your new background!

Cardon Family August 3, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Showers are the best! I am so excited to see your little guy!

aly August 3, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

haha no heather you rock our cradle of love.. and i love you!! im glad you had fun at your shower :)

Melissa August 5, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

You look so cute and what a cute shower...I want to see some pictures of the nursery or what you have so far.

Lilita August 13, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Omigosh, you're looking so cute and pregnant! Isn't it so fun...ish...on good days?! Good luck with the home stretch!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP