Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hot Mama!

My very talented friend Elise was awesome enough to help me take some pregnancy shots yesterday. I've been feeling kind of well...HUGE lately and it felt really good to feel pretty! Some guy in Salt Lake the other day at the hotel my Mom and I are staying at for the duration of her treatments asked me if I was having twins...sad!! But for the time being I'm just going to embrace my huge-ness and love it! Anyway, Elise took some amazing pictures and we drove all over south Utah county to find cool outdoorsy spots and we found some pretty sweet ones! These are not all of the pics, but some of my favorites!
Corn!!
LOVE those mountains!!
You can't see him, but there was a TINY baby deer about 30 feet from where I stood! So cute


This one is probably one of my absolute favorites :)



Thanks Elise!! You're the best :)

9 holla backs:

Lilita August 24, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

so cute! I have not cute pregnancy shots, so enjoy them! PS heard your mom was having a really rough time. Tell her we love her, okay??

C & E August 24, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

I can only hope that I look as good as you do when I'm 7 months along!

Brynne August 25, 2008 at 2:19 AM  

I know exactly how you are feeling...but I want to tell you that you look amazing. You are ALL baby. You just have nowhere to go but out! So when does Jess get home? I bet he thinks you are more beautiful than ever right now.

Cortney August 25, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Wahoo! You are a hot mama! I'm so glad you got those pictures done. :) I am right there with you... only a few weeks left for me. I hope the last part of your pregnancy isn't too uncomfortable in the end-of-summer heat. And don't worry about the man who asked if you are having twins--we all get that, some people just don't know what a beautiful pregnant belly really looks like! :) Best wishes!

aly August 26, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

you look so cuuute!! elise is so very talented and i cant wait for part 2 of your photoshoot :) i love you mama!

Rachel August 26, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

You look beautiful!! Love the pictures, they are amazing.
How are you these days??? When are we going to see you guys?

Cardon Family August 28, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

I love the pictures....you look great! sorry I didn't text you back the other night...I was on a flight back from Phoenix and I didn't even know about all this cruise info.! What did the doctor say?

Walker Family August 31, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

You look great! Not huge at all!! My baby came 5 weeks early. He's 2 weeks old today! I am missing being pregnant some days, but then I look at him and he's so worth it!

jill 'E' jam September 2, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

You look so cute, Heather! I can't believe you've been married to Jess for almost three years and we've never met! Crazy! The pictures are adorabe though. That was a great idea! It's always fun to feel cute :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP