Sunday, August 3, 2008

Trip to Idaho

I picked up my sis-in-law mary and her daughter Mia at the SLC airport and we road tripped up to Rexburg to see our in-laws as well as Jake and Jacie and their kids. It was such a fun trip! We went to a pioneer day parade, played outside on the 4 wheelers, went to the splash park and the park, played lots of card games, had a cookout in the firepit, and just hung out and had a great time with each other! I am so grateful that Jess and I are both so blessed with amazing families. When I had told my good friend that I was going up to Idaho to see Jess' family and my in-laws, she said "Oh wow, you're nice!" and all I said was "...but I love my in-laws!" which I really truly do! I guess I never realized that some people really have problems getting along with their spouse's family but I have never had that problem and for that am so grateful! They have always made me feel welcome from the very beginning and I really truly love going up to Idaho to see everyone! Cooper, Porter, and Mia riding on the carousel
playing in the corn rows!
Mary and I and our pregnant bellies!
We're 4 weeks apart and both having boys!! :)

1 holla backs:

Cardon Family August 3, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

I love my in laws too! That is nice that you got to get away for a bit!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP