Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nursery!!



This past Thursday my sister and my good friend who is my neighbor Jenny, as well as Cindy from my ward who is in nursery with me painted the nursery! I was sad I couldn't help but I have to stay away from the fumes for the nino :) I was so incredibly grateful that they did it for me and I'm so happy with the finished product! Jess and I bought a little bit too much paint, so there was a ton left over, so he decided to paint our one bathroom as well!
I love love LOVE the crib we bought! I can't wait until the little guy is actually sleeping in it!
I love Jess so much! He made sure he went and got me a good glider chair because I'm going to be spending alot of time in it! But I made sure he liked it too because although not nearly as much time as I'll be in here, he will be alot too, so I want him to be comfy :)
So the nursery still needs some finishing touches like pictures and what not, but I feel so relieved to have it done! Now we're ready for whenever he decides to come out!

4 holla backs:

Nate and Janie October 21, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Very cute! Make sure to keep us posted on when the little guy comes! Again, sorry I couldn't be at your shower!!

The Hansen Family October 23, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

its so cute i love it...let me know if u need anymore help

Cardon Family November 1, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

Looks cute! I bet you are so glad that it is all put together! Now he can come whenever he wants!!! Any updates from the doctor?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP