Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween '08

This Halloween was so much fun! We didn't celebrate it last year because we were driving from Baltimore to Utah! We actually spent Halloween in Des Moines Iowa, so this year we were ready to do something!! Jess and I love to do couples costumes, and he decided to be Bret Michaels from that trashy dating show that I secretly love Rock of Love, so naturally I decided to be one of his groupies! It made it even funnier that I am pregnant! Jess was hilarious though! He looked scarily so much like Bret Michaels (although a bazillion times cuter!) and would not get out of character for most of the night. He had alot of fun scaring the crap out of the cute little trick or treaters who came to our door that evening!
Our friends Abbie and Nico had a party that we went to and we had so much fun! We ate some yummy food and then there was a little Guitar Hero tournament, and everyone but me and Jess went to a haunted house, (not such a good idea for a woman about to give birth), and Jess and I went to get some scary movies to watch when they returned. We ended up renting "The Strangers" which wasn't all that scary..but still made you jump! So it was such a fun Halloween night and I'm glad we got to do something this year!


Next installment of Rock of Love : Rock the Cradle

Is it bad I secretly think Jess looks hot with eyeliner?
So to stay completely in character Jess rode over to Nico and Abbie's on his beloved bike. I am sad I didn't get a picture of him on it! He said he was screaming Poison songs at the top of his lungs the entire way to their house! The hosts, Abbie a sexy teacher and Nico a nerd

Bill from "Bill and Ted", a pumpkin, a nerd, and Bret

The ladies...plus nico!

Bill and Bret had a guitar hero face-off..Bret was using all his moves!
the Wild Stallion was defeated by the Poison frontman



What a pair!

7 holla backs:

Melissa November 4, 2008 at 1:21 AM  

Jess played Bret Michaels perfectly!! He is totally playing the part in every picture.

Stephanie November 4, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

LOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE your costumes. I haven't seen a blog post in awhile, i was scared that you had the baby!

C & E November 4, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

You guys are so cute! Heather I can't believe how close you're getting to popping your little guy out! I am getting so excited!

aly November 4, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

hey i LOVED your costumes!!! good work :) hey check out my new blog yayyy!!

Brynne November 5, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Oh my gosh, he TOTALLY looks like Bret Michaels!! hilarious! You look pretty hot yourself! You are getting so close!! GOOD LUCK!!

The Hansen Family November 6, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

ur custome is awesome. next year u get to dress the lil monkey up. love ya

jill 'E' jam November 6, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

That was hilarious! You are such a pregnant hottie groupie!!! Did you realize that you, me and Mary were all on the exact same cycle when we got pregnant? Nov. 13th, Dec 13th, and I'm Jan 13th. Creapy! We don't even live by each other!!! I'm thinking about you and waiting for the big day! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP