Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a whirlwind!!!!

Well it has been quite a whirlwind of the past few weeks! I have been so busy that I haven't been able to blog, well not having internet access was another reason too. But just in case you all were wondering where the Hades I have been...that's where! We left Kansas City the middle of April and had a rainy drive all the way to Baltimore! But it has been so much fun since we have been here. I love love LOVE the East coast and miss it so much! I feel more at home here than in Utah, although I have grown to love the mountains.
Anywho..thought I would give an update on what's been going on with Calvin and our adventures in Kansas.



Calvin is now 5 1/2 months! Hard to believe in two short weeks he'll already be half a year old..CRAZY! But he already has one tooth, working on number two. He babbles non-stop all day long, and says Da-da..but I am sure he doesn't know what he's saying yet! Sure is cute though when he does...(wish it was Mama though!! ) He also is CRAWLING! AHH! Life drastically changes once they are mobile..so baby proofing and picking up every little thing off the floor has been tedious, but fun! I love seeing him be able to get what he wants instead of just crying when he can't reach it.




He is so sweet and cuddly. He loves to snuggle in bed with Mom and Dad for at least an extra half hour or hour after he wakes up in the morning. And he loves "wresteling" with his daddy..at least as much as a baby can! He laughs at anything and everything, and will give every stranger he sees the biggest goofiest grin which is now even cuter with his one tooth! And my big boy now holds his own bottle!! I about died when he did it the first time! Momma was so proud :) I can't wait for his 6 month check up to see how much he weighs and all his other stats. He is such a big boy!







Our three weeks in Kansas City were fun! I made friends with one of the new wives, and I feel like although she'll be in Chicago all summer that I have made a dear friend for life! Jess worked hard, and we played hard on the weekends! Kansas City is like another home for us, since my parents lived there for 4 years and Jess and I have lived there twice during the summer. This is our fav fountain downtown, and we have lots of pics of us together at it, and now one with Calvin!
Calvin went on his first date with Amiah..they are adorable together and would love to babble and roll into each other when on the floor. They were trying to hold hands in front of the fountain..but I have no photographic proof
We got to take Calvin to his first MLB game- Yankees vs the Royals! It was slightly chilly that night, but we had fun! When the Yankees hit a home run Jess stood up and lifted Calvin up like the Lion King, and people started booing him, and Calvin started to CRY! haha poor baby!!
We have been having so much fun in Baltimore so far! There are a lot of great guys in the office, and I can't wait to see my friends in Philly in a few weeks for my friends wedding!! Summer 2009...So far so good!!

1 holla backs:

Liese May 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

yay! so glad things are going well! Calvin is adorable!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP