Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 months and counting!


A few days late with this post..sorry! CK turned 6 months on May 20th and I can hardly believe how fast he is growing! He has been crawling for about a month now which started as more of a leg drag army-crawl but he has perfected it now as you can see! (Please don't mind the mess of my apt, I seriously clean that place every night, but every day it just seems to get messy alllll over again!)

Calvin's 6 month stats:
weight: 19 lbs- 75th percentile
height: 29 inches-95th percentile
head circumference: I don't recall the exact measurement, but he's 50th percentile

I am still anxiously awaiting the weekend to be nice so I can take this little monkey swimming! Last weekend we were in Philly, and then Memorial Day was rainy so we didn't get to go. So, hopefully this weekend proves to be alot nicer!

1 holla backs:

Brynne June 3, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

WOW! Time flies!! He is so good! Jay is nowhere close at 5 months! What a cute little guy.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP