Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Bestie Comes to Town

For those of you who are not a twin, I feel so sorry for you! :) But for those of you who are, you will understand how AMAZING it feels to be reunited with the other half of your soul after a long period of time! My sis Aly and her two roommates came through Baltimore on a huge east coast extravaganza trip. I was so glad that we got to spend time with one another for a few days!
We had some memorable moments, what with white trash BBQ's, intense volleyball tournaments, riding the metrorail to DC and seeing the museums, swimming and tanning at the pool, going to downtown Baltimore, weird guys asking us to drive them to the airport, but most of all just laughing. When Aly and I start laughing about something.. it is darn near impossible to make us stop! No one but me and her get it, which makes it more hilarious! Jess has given up trying to figure it out..haha.
She is sadly(for me) moving to Mesa, AZ in a few months, so I won't see her until Thanksgiving!!!! :( But I want you to know Aly that you are and always will be my bestie (besides Jess), and I don't know where I would be in life without your beautiful soul! You have made me so proud this year graduating and moving on into the real world! I love you more than words can describe and cannot wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!

riding the Metro into DC. Sidenote-we were riding that same day of that horrible crash! Luckily, we were not on that line, and we got on about half an hour after it happened. Really made us so grateful for our safety! But my heart goes out to all those involved and their families


the Museum of Natural History. My favorite part was the Hope diamond and the whole room of amazing jewels!!!!


the 3 of us making goofy faces while taking a break in the Air and Space Museum

Air & Space museum again


On the National Mall w my bestie!!!

Dinner our last night :(

My beautiful sis and CK...who by the way absolutely LOVES her! I think he just likes the fact that she looks alot like his Mom :) But it's cute how much he loves her already!!

2 holla backs:

aly June 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

your post made me cry :( it was really fun getting to see you! i know it will be hard not living by you after i move, but i know we can do it! i love you :)

Cardon Family July 1, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

That is so fun that she got to come and visit! having a twin really is the best thing in the world! and yes...some may try and get it, but no one really gets it unless you are a twin!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP