Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Countdown Begins...

What a lazy week I have been having! Well, as lazy as it can be with a little monkey crawling at light speed getting into everything and only stopping when he is eating or sleeping! I have been catching up on my reading- (Totally recommend 'The Story of Edgar Sawtelle', especially if you are a dog lover!) Other than that, I have been getting some of my children's book ideas onto paper when I have the chance, and hopefully will get them done and send them off to maybe be published! Fingers crossed!
I was sooo stoked when our pool opened-Calvin took to water like white on rice! He is a complete water baby, which I am not at all surprised about, and going to the pool has been a great source of entertainment for us. When he is being super crabby and I cannot take being in the apartment anymore, it's off to the pool!
Every day he grows more and more, and it's all going too fast! He is sitting up now like a total pro. He resembles a baby Buddha when sitting with his chubby-licious little belly, and it has opened a whole new world to him now that he can sit up on his own. And within the past 24 hours he has mastered holding onto objects and standing himself up! Holy cow child slow down!! :)
Anyway, I am enjoying the East Coast, (sans the humidity), and am counting down the days now when my parents are coming to visit! They will fly in Friday night and be here until the 18! Then, Aly flies in on the 18 and will be here until the 29!! I cannot wait to see familiar faces and Calvin is gonna be spoiled ROTTEN! :)

0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP