Saturday, August 15, 2009

Alaska: What are men to rocks and mountains?

I thought I would dedicate one post to some of the gorgeous (believe me the pics don't even do this place justice!) landscape of this huggggee state! Enjoy :) I have tons more I could post but it would be forever long!

As Jess and I flew out the clouds lifted so that we could behold the breathtaking glacier fields!! they spanned for miles and miles! Even Cal was looking out the window at them!






This is a picture from our hike up to the handtram, which I will post about later! A view of the silt flats which was the spot where we came to go "mudding" which I will also post about later!



1 holla backs:

Brynne August 16, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

How gorgeous. I wanna go!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP