Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Awakening

Jess is gone..again. He's off recruiting in Idaho I think he is in Boise today. I hate when he is gone...I can never fall asleep. Last night I had to keep the tv on in our room for some white noise so that every little noise wouldn't freak me out! I hate being such a wimp, but I am. So, when Calvin woke up at 4 I got to see what was on the Food Network at that time! :)
Anyway, I bought a new book which I am excited to start reading! I think I will start it tonight while I try to fall asleep or maybe during Calvin's nap time today. It's Called "The Vampire Diaries", and a show is based on it on tv right now which I think is really good, so I don't think the book will disappoint! I'll keep ya posted on whether or not it's worth the read....

1 holla backs:

sam and kyrsten December 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

poor girl! im sorry hes gone yet again... i may be seeing him today? we are meeting with doug for sure so i dont know whether or not he will be there! I hope all is well! your awesome!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP