Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow!!!

We have gotten quite a bit of snow within the past week, and I thought it was about time for Calvin to experience it for the first time! He wasn't sure at first and sort of just stood there like he is in these pictures.


But after Jess and I pelted him with a few snowballs (don't worry not in the face!) he started walking around and having fun. But once he face planted and got too cold he was DONE. But I am so glad that he finally got to experience snow, but I am sure he'll get plenty of it in Idaho when we head up there next weekend! Can't wait for Christmas!!!

1 holla backs:

Brynne December 19, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

I love his little coat and hat!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP