Monday, December 7, 2009

It's that Time of year

...The most wonderful time of the year... :)

I love the holidays! I love Christmas music, lights, decor, presents, cookies, food, family, Christmas caroling...you name it I LOVE it!!!

Jess, Calvin, and I went to see the lights at Temple square this past Friday. It was super cold, but always so worth it :) Calvin loved the lights!! He was in heaven, all bundled up nice and snug in his stroller. It makes me smile to see him get excited about things, so watching him get psyched about all the lights was great!

After we had froze our butts off...we decided to go and get some food, and Five Guys is where we decided to go! Wow. In and Out who? I love this place! Great great burgers and fries! Highly recommend it :)










Girls night out/ Boys fight night

Mary, Sarah, Jocelyn,Jamie, Jess, Abbie, Me
We are starting a once a month GNO/ boys night! Our first one was fun, but needs to be longer next time. Love girls nights w no kids for a while, although I missed my boys! Sad huh?

1 holla backs:

Unknown December 9, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

What a cute little monkey! You guys are such a cute family!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP